Last Updated: April 22, 2017
Welcome to Patchr, a service provided by 3meters. Patchr is the social sharing app designed for people who want just enough sharing. We provide the Patchr Service (the "Service") to you under the Terms of Service . The Service is not available to children younger than 13.
- What information we collect.
- How we use and share that information.
- How you can access and update that information.
What Information Do We Collect?
- Private Personal Information You Provide to Us: You may choose to provide us with private personal information, including your email address, phone number, and credit card information.
- Content That You Add to the Service: You may choose to add content to the Service such as a public profile, messages, photos, videos and the like. We call this information Your Content.
- Information We Get From Your Use of the Service: When you use the Service, Patchr automatically receives and may record information from your browser or mobile device, including your location, IP address, cookie information, and requests you make of the service.
How do we use and share that information?
We use the information we collect to provide, maintain and improve the Service, to develop new services, and to protect Patchr and our users.
We will never sell or rent your Private Personal Information to anyone. We will only share your Private Personal Information if necessary to comply with laws, to enforce the Terms of Service if we believe in good faith that they have been violated, or to prevent fraud or security attacks.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your information. If that information is wrong, we strive to give you ways to update it quickly or to delete it – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Where we can provide information access and correction, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
Patchr uses servers and networking services provided by third parties to store and transmit your information, and some of those servers may be located outside the country where you live.
What If I Have Questions Or Concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Service, please send a detailed message to: email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.